January 2 2006
|Residence:||San Antonio, Texas|
|Parents:||John Roberson (father)|
Lisa Roberson (mother)
Amber Roberson (sister)
André Roberson (brother)
Arielle Roberson (sister)
Anthony Roberson (brother)
Aaliyah Roberson (sister)
Arianna Roberson (born January 2, 2006) is an American cheerleader and is the younger sister of current NBA player André Roberson.
Roberson comes from a family of athletes. Both of her parents were All-Americans in their respective sports during college at New Mexico State. Her mother is white and her father is African-American. She has six older siblings: Ashlee, Amber, André, Arielle, Anthony, and Aaliyah. Other than her older sister Aaliyah who have not yet reached college age, all of her older siblings are current or former athletes: Ashlee played basketball at Texas Tech; Amber played volleyball at University of Texas; André is a member of the NBA’s Oklahoma City Thunder; Arielle played basketball at Colorado University; and Anthony played basketball at Texas State.
Fun Facts Edit
- Her father played collegiate basketball at New Mexico State (1985-89) before going on to play professionally overseas
- Her mother played volleyball at New Mexico State (1985-89).
- Her sister Ashlee was a three-year letterwinner at Texas Tech University and played professionally overseas
- Her sister Amber was a four-year volleyball letterwinner with the University of Texas and played professional overseas
- Her sister Arielle is currently with the WVU women’s basketball team, was the 2013 Pac-12 Freshman of the Year and five-time conference Freshman of the Week recipient
- Her brother Anthony played basketball at Texas State