January 2 2006
|Residence:||San Antonio, Texas|
|Parents:||John Roberson (father)|
Lisa Roberson (mother)
Amber Roberson (sister)
André Roberson (brother)
Arielle Roberson (sister)
Anthony Roberson (brother)
Aaliyah Roberson (sister)
Arianna Jalisa Roberson (born January 2, 2006) is an American cheerleader and is the younger sister of current NBA player André Roberson.
Roberson comes from a family of athletes. Both of her parents were All-Americans in their respective sports during college at New Mexico State. Her mother is white and her father is African-American. She has six older siblings: Ashlee, Amber, André, Arielle, Anthony, and Aaliyah. Other than her older sister Aaliyah who have not yet reached college age, all the Roberson children are current or former NCAA Division I athletes.
Fun Facts Edit
- Her father played collegiate basketball at New Mexico State (1985-89) before going on to play professionally overseas
- Her mother played volleyball at New Mexico State (1985-89).
- Her sister Ashlee was a three-year letterwinner at Texas Tech University and played professionally overseas
- Her sister Amber was a four-year volleyball letterwinner with the University of Texas and played professional overseas
- Her brother André plays for the NBA's Oklahoma City Thunder
- Her sister Arielle is currently with the WVU women’s basketball team, was the 2013 Pac-12 Freshman of the Year and five-time conference Freshman of the Week recipient
- Her brother Anthony plays college basketball at Central Oklahoma