November 9 2003
|Residence:||San Antonio, Texas|
|Parents:||John Roberson (father)|
Lisa Roberson (mother)
Amber Roberson (sister)
André Roberson (brother)
Arielle Roberson (sister)
Anthony Roberson (brother)
Arianna Roberson (sister)
Aaliyah Christine Roberson (born November 9, 2003) is an American volleyball player and is the younger sister of current NBA player André Roberson.
Roberson comes from a family of athletes. Both of her parents were All-Americans in their respective sports during college at New Mexico State. Her mother is white and her father is African-American. She has five older siblings: Ashlee, Amber, André, Arielle, Anthony, and one younger sister, Arianna. Other than her sister Arianna who have not yet reached college age, all the Roberson children are current or former NCAA Division I athletes.
Fun Facts Edit
- Her father played collegiate basketball at New Mexico State (1985-89) before going on to play professionally overseas
- Her mother played volleyball at New Mexico State (1985-89).
- She is a volleyball player like her sister Amber and her mother
- Her name Aaliayh is the name of the late Princess of R&B
- Her sister Ashlee was a three-year letterwinner at Texas Tech University and played professionally overseas
- Her sister Amber was a four-year volleyball letterwinner with the University of Texas and played professional overseas
- Her sister Arielle, was the 2013 Pac-12 Freshman of the Year and five-time conference Freshman of the Week recipient
- Her brother Anthony played basketball at Texas State